Recent content by emuzx

1. E

Is there a gamecube emulator console

Where can I get the games for the emulator, games I got on any site did not work ( used a desktop to try out the emulator and download the games a few weeks ago )
  2. E

Hello, Does it come with gamecube/wii games installed
  3. E

I was looking to buy a emulator console with gamecube games on it. I have searched, but found none, does steam deck have gamecube emulator on it, can I connect a steam deck to a tv ?
  4. E

Whats a good+cheap handheld and console emulator

Was looking at some emulator handheld system on, aliexpress, they look quite good and have most systems on them, GBC, GB, cost only €30. But is there one with GBA, GB, GAMEGEAR, ATARI LYNX,, Maybe PS1, SATURN, ATARI JAGUAR. Did anyone buy one like this on aliexpress
  5. E

hello

hello i strated usein the dolphin emulator about 5 months ago had a bit of trouble getting it going but got there in the end, im also looking for help with a zx spectrum emulator EmuZWin, so if anyone knows how to use it please let me know.im also happy to be here thank you.
  6. E

Emulator Problem: can someone thell me how to use the EmuZWin zx spectum emulator

hello i have the EmuZWin zx spectrum emulator and need to know how to find out how to use it, i did search some of the videos on you tube but can not see any videos of how to use it, can someone tell me.