Recent content by Elblem

1. Elblem

Game Problem: multiplayer/ co op gba games

Its hard to find multiplayer games so i need some help here ok? becuase i play games with my brother
  2. Elblem

Game Problem: Can I have a list of multiplayer/Co-op gba games?

i want this list becuase i have a older sister and younger brother who plays with me with the vbalink emulator and I have some Co-OP/multiplayer games just need somemore heres what i have: Pokemon Emerald Kirby and the Amazing Mirror Kingdom Hearts - Chain of Memories Fire Emblem Advanced Wars...
  3. Elblem

Game Problem: I have no-one to play online with

anybody out there searching for a person to play multiplayer with? then im the guy your looking for hoping ill get to play you someday get ready im pretty good
  4. Elblem

becoming freinds with people who uses netplay on znes 1.42, vitualnes, vbalinkn1.8

i nevered played anyone with any of those becuase ether there always busy or they cant download things. i wish for someon to play me plz pm me if you want my age and e-mail then i will ask for your age ok?
  5. Elblem

Game Problem: Noone to play with :'(

i want to play someone on vba link, znes 1.42 or vitualnes whitch i got from emulator-zone plz someone help i want someon plz plz plz i will be on everyday expecaly sunday and saterday becuase i started school 1week ago can someone e-mail me? i will get you to pm me and i will give you my...