Recent content by argor

1. A

Mupen64Plus Netplay + Much More!

from the official development blog of Mupen64Plus As we roll around to 1.4 (which is coming soon folks, I promise), we have once again sparked the interests of developers around the world. Although netplay might not see the official 1.4 release, it is coming around the corner like a fast car...
  2. A

Emulator Release: True Reality lives

plod hell True Reality lives ph34r.gif yesterday a new version of the old school software N64 emulator True Reality was released. There's no changelog, but it had 3 releases in the last few months after 4 years of silence! you can get here...
  3. A

Emulator Release: New test builds of Mupen64Plus including On Screen Display feature

from Richard42 Hi everyone, We're making progress towards the 1.4 release; tonight I merged the branch with the On Screen Display feature into the trunk of our SVN repository. I made both 32-bit and 64-bit binary packages from rev 452 so that we could get a broader test audience. These are the...
  4. A

Emulator Release: mupen64plus has bin ported over to Windows

http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=44284 More information [here] This is the first release of Mupen64Plus for Windows and Mupen64Plus Build Environment for Windows. The new port is more up to date, can use blight_input, should have less problems with graphics plug ins, and has a better...
  5. A

Mupen64Plus 1.3 released

http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=43847 New version of the Nintendo 64 emulator for Linux. Info and changelog: Only a month and a half after v1.2, and it's time to release Mupen64Plus v1.3. We have more new features and bug fixes in here than you can shake a stick at! Ebenblues did...
  6. A

Mupen64Plus version 1.3 release candidate

The author Richard42 said: Emulator fans, come and test our release candidate of the upcoming Mupen64Plus version 1.3. The major features of this emulator are: - runs on 32-bit or 64-bit Linux systems with optimized code - includes 3 great OpenGL video plugins: glN64, RiceVideoLinux, and...