Recent content by Aqib

1. Aqib

Help with PSP Emulation

Hey guys, Aqib here again, back from intensive vacationing and now back to boring college life. :p How's everyone? montepics? still chillin? :D Onto the issue, I have just bought a PSP, and I've updated the firmware to 3.10. What I would like to know is that, can I play PSX/ISO games on...
  2. Aqib

Signatures and stuff....

I'd like to take requests from anyone that wants a signature, since you guys help me out so much with Emulation Problems, this is something I want to do for ya. :) Just tell me a few things about the type of signature you want: Dimensions, text, image etc. and I'll try to match it with a...
  3. Aqib

Trouble Playing Chrono Cross

Hey, Me again lol This time I'm having an issue playing Chrono Cross on the Playstation Emulator ePSXe 1.6 I'm using Petes DX6 D3D 1.75 plugin, and I know my computer can play the game because I've played Final Fantasy 7/8/9 without any computer/hardware troubles. The issue I'm getting with...
  4. Aqib

GameCube ISOs Question

Hi, I have a gamecube and Smash Brothers Melee game...... but its very scratched up and I was wondering if I could play the game on Dolphin. I've read the sticky topic and cant seem to understand the instructions...call me dumb but I'm not so good with Emulators....took me a month just to get...
  5. Aqib

Hey

I'm not so new, but wasnt that active so here I am. Name's Aqib.
  6. Aqib

Error while configuring ePSXe...

Hey. I get this error whenever I click on Config>Video/Sound/Cdrom...it doesnt matter where I click, I get the error everytime. I also got the other WINASPI.dll not found error, and fixed it by installing that .dll in the system32 folder...but I dont know how to fix this error. Any help?
  7. Aqib

Hi! :)

So, okay, I'm new here, my name is Aqib. (Lyke forrealz) I love this place already....its organized and is very helpful. I was able to setup my ePSXe emulator because of this. So yea...HIYAZ.:D
  8. Aqib

Trouble with playing Final Fantasy VII (please help)

Kay so Hi, I'm new to the forum...and already I present a problem (sorry:p ) I've viewed the main threads regarding how to configure the emulator and followed them, I've also viewed other FF7 problem threads but can't seem to relate to them my problem...(and whoa, you guys are much nicer than...