SCREEN CAPTURE

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeanSlotness

Hi,

Does anyone know about any software which I could use to record my friend’s webcam? She teases on webcam and I want to record it 

I will really appreciate if someone could help me out here.

Thank you and advance

LyleMata

lol, One of my friend is also like yours. But from when I got an amazing software and use it. She never does this to me. There are many out there, I don’t want to write a name here and make it look like spam but if you know how to use search engines like google.
Just search and you will get some:)

CarmenLopez

WEBCAM VIDEO CAPTURE

Capture webcams, streaming video, full screen, part of the screen and even video with sound. Seeing is believing! Use Webcam Video Capture to make people witness what you want to convey through an audio-visual medium. There are times when sharing exactly what you see on your screen is the quickest and clearest way to communicate.

It enables you to:
* Capture and Share Anything : Webcam(s), any window, part of the screen or full screen to AVI or WMV video formats.
* Instruct Others With Quick "How-To" Illustrations : Demonstrate a product, create a presentation with your own audio narration, make a voiceover tutorial, or walk through a website review.

You can download it from
**SNIPPED!**

Last edited by a moderator:

Jale

I use Camtasia for any streaming shit.

Datadayne, please, make your signature smaller or I'll wipe it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.