Problems problems problems! please help.

leebuss

First of all; what a great forum with lots of helpfull posts!

Ok, I have managed to install epsxe with no problems and can now play original ps2 disks fine.
I can't however play any copy dvd games that I have bought such as everybody's golf and hotshots fore! can someone please tell me how to get these games to work.
Any help would be fully apreciated
Thanks in advance
Lee.

Jale

ePSXe is not a PlayStation 2 emulator. To run PlayStation 2 games, use PCSX2, but be aware this needs a very fast computer (dual core, 2 GB of RAM and a very fast video card).

Dangerousd777

Dangerous D's Detector
ePSXe is not a PlayStation 2 emulator. To run PlayStation 2 games, use PCSX2, but be aware this needs a very fast computer (dual core, 2 GB of RAM and a very fast video card).

Even with this most games are not compatible, I think I saw a site that has a compatibility list that tells which work fine, ok or not at all.

PS2 Emulation is still in it's beginnings, I would like to see it become good enough were it can play most commercial games like Project 64 does with Nintendo 64 roms. :)

Dangerousd777

Dangerous D's Detector
PS3 Is going to be a long wait at this rate, Can't get a ps2 which is 10 times less powerful than a PS3 in CPU terms, Gamecube emulation is also still difficult.
Xbox 360 emulation is also a long way away

gguild303

In your nightmare
First of all; what a great forum with lots of helpfull posts!

Ok, I have managed to install epsxe with no problems and can now play original ps2 disks fine.
I can't however play any copy dvd games that I have bought such as everybody's golf and hotshots fore! can someone please tell me how to get these games to work.
Any help would be fully apreciated
Thanks in advance
Lee.
read this http://pcsx2.net/guide.php