Having trouble with Dolphin.

Matt08642

Sega Fanboy
So I pop in my F-Zero GX disc and rip it onto my pc, ask Dolphin to open it, and this is as far as it gets:

untitled2zh7.png

Odd...

I also get this error:

untitledcp8.png

Help?

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
That might be my problem... I just ripped it in alcohol as a DVD...Damn...

What do you need to rip it through the GC?

Your DVD-drive can't read the GC disc, so I can't imagine how you succeeded to make an image. You do seem to get to the start of the intro. I have the original.
Why don't you just admit you have downloaded it? No problems here, as long as you don't share where you have downloaded it.
If you own Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II, a GC Broadband and a cross-cable, you can fool the GC and rip the GC-disc to your PC. I'm sorry, I don't know how you do this exactly. I'm still looking for a cheap PSO to do it.

Matt08642

Sega Fanboy
your computer is slow. I get 100fps in the intro

My computer is hardly slow... I'm able to emulate any other system I can come across.

What are your computers specs?

Your DVD-drive can't read the GC disc, so I can't imagine how you succeeded to make an image. You do seem to get to the start of the intro. I have the original.
Why don't you just admit you have downloaded it? No problems here, as long as you don't share where you have downloaded it.
If you own Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II, a GC Broadband and a cross-cable, you can fool the GC and rip the GC-disc to your PC. I'm sorry, I don't know how you do this exactly. I'm still looking for a cheap PSO to do it.

Ya, I did download it. But I thought it would be OK since I have the game for GC anyway. :msn_shy:

Last edited: