lets talk pout the psx emulators in the console itself

RED SAGA

its been along time since i were her...well i have to say thanks to all who helped me before...and i would like to start a new era for psx emulator...i mean sure the epsxe can play psx games on the pc...but what pout the emulators for the console itself?...i heard allot of people can play nes games on the psx and even sega master system....

so the question is...why cant emulator-zone.com put it?if i can put i would but why?

that is all....

Zach

Well for starters, there really isn't a "scene" for those kinds of emulators. There aren't many at all, and none of them work 100% and likely ever will. It's just not worth it. I think EZ does just fine focusing on console emulators for the PC/Mac.

RED SAGA

well i tried playing sega mastersystem on the psx...it works fine but the music kinda crappy...i heard that some of the games of the nes don't work 100%

i think it would very usefull if we ever tried playing nes or megadrive games on the psp...that would really rock...i heard that there is a plugin for the psp can run exe files on the psp...if it true then all our problems are solved

Zach

A lot of games don't run well, or at all, and some have visual glitches. That was my experience