I want to play chotix my Dreamcast

DJ-VGamer

DJ-VGamer
I've got the rom for Knuckles Chotix on a data CD and want to play it on my dreamcast. What Should I do? I can't use alcohol 120 becouse restarting any of these CPUs in this lybrary will delete all files I've saved and Nero doesn't support the file type. Also if I need a certin emulator, let me know.:confused:
P.S. will the emulator play Genisis roms as well?

DJ-VGamer

DJ-VGamer
Dizam. In that case What Emulator can play Genisis Games on my Dreamcast, You can't tell there Isn't one
Also I'm Having trouble finding a good burner and Alcohol 120 can't be used, If I turn off this Lybrary CPU It's Bye Bye for anything I Saved

Last edited:

DJ-VGamer

DJ-VGamer
Thanks for the link:D
I've got one more Quastuon Is 32X and The Master System the same thing two different Systems

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
The 32X is an extension to the Genesis/Mega Drive. The Master System is 8-bit, the Genesis 16-bit and the 32X 32-bit.

DJ-VGamer

DJ-VGamer
Why post nonsense like this? Just post your problem, not useless sh*t like this :rolleyes:

Sorry Son, I was pissed, They locked up the cd drives On these CPUs and now I Can't burn:(
Anyway I Checked that link and I found Emus for computers, What use are they.:confused: