About PCSX2 0.91 VM version problem

cutesniper22

sorry for posting pcsx2 problem here because I unable to register at forum.ngemu.com (official forum website of pcsx2) and always show error that said ur email address was banned, please contact the administrator (even I tried different email address still useless) U guys know what happened to thier forum?

Let start... I using PCSX2 0.91 VM version and required type the username to allow execution faster. So it say need to go to "local security policy/ local policy/ user rights/ lock pages in memory.... to complete progress. (for more details, please refer to the forum.ngemu.com)

Because I'm WinXP home edition user but the problem is " In winXP home, there is no "local security policy" which under the adminstrator tools but it only available on WinXP Professional. Therefore, no way go into local security policy......!!!!???

So... got otherway access into VM version?

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
I have no idea how to help you with the registration problem at their forum. Try using another email provider(you used hotmail to register here) as they may have it banned like we have other providers.

Now, if you read the warning at the pcsx download page you will see that you can only use the VM version with XP Professional or XP Home SP2. Since you are using Home that probably means that you don't have service pack 2 installed.

In any case try running pcsx2t.exe which has no VM.