Goldeneye Audio - Yes, Sync is ticked.

deathpocket

I am having problems with the audio in this game. Perfect Dark runs flawlessly but Goldeneye has small, frequent audio blips.

Also, Yoshi's Story has a really weird problem. When playing the game a translucent box appears to the left of yoshi while walking. Any ideas?

Zach

You might want to try playing with your audio buffer to see if you can clear up the sounds, or try a different plugin altogether. But I wouldn't expect perfect results from all games.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Also, Yoshi's Story has a really weird problem. When playing the game a translucent box appears to the left of yoshi while walking. Any ideas?

Use RiceVideo Plugin 6.1.1beta6.Or other video plugin that works for you.

Also remember that Project64 and 1964 are not perfect emulators,so don't expect 100% compatability.

Last edited:

Dangerousd777

Dangerous D's Detector
My settings work quite good, I know the sound issue and the lagging during effects like explosions and ones during level intros.
I use project 64 1.6, Jabo's Direct 3D 8, Anzimer's Audio plugin 0.56 WIP.

Sometimes I get in game freezes, If I go to full screen I have to restart the computer.. so I play in windowed mode :( Enough about that.

Do you have the RSP Co-Processor plugin helping process the sound? It gets rid of crackles and blips on most games I know of and usually sounds better.

Video plugin is one, but sound plugin is another.

Last edited: