My Country... Sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gosia

I consider my self an American, not because i suport George Bush or his stupid war; Not because I hate the french; And certinly not because I can own a gun. Do some of you people really know whats going on?

Mabey you saw some people in the middle east screaming and begging for god to take vengence on us. But as I look more and more into it I can understand why. Imagine your at a resturant that was just bombed by america whom of which thought mabey a dictator was dining there. Imagine your family was pulled from the wreckage dead, burned, severed at the head. I imagine i would want some kind of action taken. This is a true story. This mother watched as her daughter was pulled out of the wreckage of a resturant that WE, THE US! THE GOOD GUYS! bombed.

Hussein did not have weapons of mass destruction when we started this war. But yeah he did before, guess why... Reagen/Bush gave them to him so he could win the Iran/Iraq war in the 80's.

And its a good thing we have our great media coverage like Fox. Oh yea, they only try to make bush look good. They recently showed footage of Chirac (The ruler of France) meeting with Saddam in the 70's. BAD FRACE! OH MY GOD! THEY ARE EVIL! ... of course they forgot to show the repulican's beloved Donold Rumsfeld metting with Saddam in the 80's to discuss the Iran/Iraq war.

Did they ever find weapons of mass destruction in iraq? NO! WHAT ABOUT THE MOBILE LABS!? They were used for filling balloons. Conan O'brean calls these labs the WINDEBAGOS OF DEATH!

So why are we having this war? a mixture of ignorance of the people and the making of money in the government i would say.

I am only american because i was born here.... but i hope to move to New Zealand or Austrailia or somthing some day.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sorry to read this. It's sad when Americans realize what their goverment has done. Its sad that my goverment is sucking up to yours :(

Anyway, let's not forget about the victims of September 11 as well.

Jay

Sly Little Devil
Hussein did not have weapons of mass destruction when we started this war. But yeah he did before, guess why... Reagen/Bush gave them to him so he could win the Iran/Iraq war in the 80's.

I would like to see you prove that we gave them WMD. We gave them weapons, not Weapons of Mass Destruction. I agree with much of what you said. This was a unjust war. I also hate Bush. I just don't think you have your facts straight.

Jay

Sly Little Devil
That's scary. :p I can understand why Gosia would be upset with our government. I am as well. I just don't think we need to go acussing the administration from the 80's of passing out atomic bombs without any proof.

belmont

This war against Saddam was stupid...
He didn't have weapons of muss destruction.
Remember what happened to the English jurnalist that found proof of this.
I don't like the fact that one that most likely will be the next governor in Greece likes USA very much.

J

Jet Set Willy

Originally posted by belmont@Jan 5 2004, 10:14 PM
No? What are you talking about?

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Originally posted by Jay@Jan 5 2004, 12:21 PM
That's scary. :p I can understand why Gosia would be upset with our government. I am as well. I just don't think we need to go acussing the administration from the 80's of passing out atomic bombs without any proof.
They definitely weren't atomic bombs, I think Gosia is mixed up.

But it's a well known fact that the U.S. took Iraq's side when they were having that quarrel with Iran. We supplied them with various bombs to help them win. We also helped Iran because our government is full of stupid jackasses.

I hate the U.S. government and I hate 99% of the people living in the United States, and I live here, it's a shame really.

Jay

Sly Little Devil
I was just being a bit sarcastic with the atomic bombs post. My point was that we supplied them with only weapons, nothing capable of what one would refer to as "Mass Destruction". I think we need to keep our noses out of the rest of the world's problems. We try to police the whole earth and we do a very poor job of it. I do however love this country and I have faith that even with our faults this is still a good place to live. I've never been what I would call poor and I've always been able to find work. I do hope that we get someone new in he White House next time. Perhaps it will be fair this time, eh?

belmont

Originally posted by WazWaz+Jan 6 2004, 12:18 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (WazWaz @ Jan 6 2004, 12:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-belmont@Jan 5 2004, 10:14 PM
No? What are you talking about? [/b][/quote]
He was mysteriously killed.
He was found dead in a forest.
He said to his friends that he was sure someone would kill him.
Police investigated and Tony Blaire went to the court to talk.

J

Jet Set Willy

Originally posted by belmont+Jan 5 2004, 11:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (belmont @ Jan 5 2004, 11:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by WazWaz@Jan 6 2004, 12:18 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-belmont
@Jan 5 2004, 10:14 PM

No? What are you talking about?
He was mysteriously killed.
He was found dead in a forest.
He said to his friends that he was sure someone would kill him.
Police investigated and Tony Blaire went to the court to talk. [/b][/quote]
That wasn't a reporter, it was Dr. David Kelly from the Ministry of Defence. He was our WoMD expert. He went for a walk one night and was next seen dead in the woods with his wrists slashed.

What the FUCK kind of point were you trying to make by bringing up something you don't even know the basics of?

belmont

Wasn't he a reporter as well?
Well never mind.
What I wanted to state is what happened to a man who found proof about the "mass destruction" weapons.

J

Jet Set Willy

What? He commited suicide because of the stress and pressure.

Jay

Sly Little Devil
I would like to see this proof of WMD. I just don't think there is any proof to find. The sad truth is that Iraq just didn't have any. America was wrong. Our goverment anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.