PDA

View Full Version : hi

LoGoS_dArK
January 24th, 2005, 21:21
im not new to emulation or games.......i was a mod on emulatorium2, but our site crashed due to a conflict w/ the SQL server & our new site format phpNUKE.......itll be a little bit till we can this bug fixed, so i thought i would join ur site.....i do have a lot of experience in computer software/hardware troubleshooting & repair...........so if anyone has anythin that they need a hand w/, including emu configurations, please pm me, thanx!! :D

RockY
January 24th, 2005, 21:26
Welcome to EZ, just check the rules so you can adapt to our community.

Lefteris_D
January 24th, 2005, 21:28
Several sites owned by a few friends were hacked thanks to some phpNuke exploits. Since then I try to stay away from using phpNuke.

Anyway, welcome to The Emulator Zone :)

LoGoS_dArK
January 24th, 2005, 21:30
yeah, im thinkin that is wot happened, but not sure......we're switchin back to phpBB2.0......that was a lot safer for us!!

Jale
January 24th, 2005, 21:32
yeah, im thinkin that is wot happened, but not sure......we're switchin back to phpBB2.0......that was a lot safer for us!!
I'm using a hosted phpBB. I liked it because of the large skins collection :)

LoGoS_dArK
January 24th, 2005, 21:52
see the phpBB was a great format, but we had a poll on the forum, between the
admins & the mods to see if everyone wantd to change the format, well the phpNUKE won the poll, it was a bad choice.........on top of crashin the site, we lost our member listings, our topics, our posts, & our rpg format, that we had.......basically we gotta start from ground level now, oh well i guess, i'll give me & the other guys somethin to do between college!!

Jale
January 24th, 2005, 21:57
see the phpBB was a great format, but we had a poll on the forum, between the
admins & the mods to see if everyone wantd to change the format, well the phpNUKE won the poll, it was a bad choice.........on top of crashin the site, we lost our member listings, our topics, our posts, & our rpg format, that we had.......basically we gotta start from ground level now, oh well i guess, i'll give me & the other guys somethin to do between college!!
You can choose from Invision Power Board, vBulletin and phpBB. These ones are the best.

LoGoS_dArK
January 24th, 2005, 22:01
yeah first we startd w/ phpvision, but then changed to phpbb, i thought that the format was a little nicer lookin!!

Fable
January 25th, 2005, 04:30
Welcome. Don't spam anywhere else besides the special board the admin has made for us;)

Jale
January 25th, 2005, 04:42
Welcome. Don't spam anywhere else besides the special board the admin has made for us;)
Calm down. He's not spamming.

Fable
January 25th, 2005, 04:43
Calm down. He's not spamming.
I'm just giving him some advice.

Jale
January 25th, 2005, 04:45
I'm just giving him some advice.
He must know that. He's a mod in another forum.

Fable
January 25th, 2005, 07:35
He must know that. He's a mod in another forum.
Hey, reminders don't hurt.

Robert
January 25th, 2005, 08:38
Welcome to this forum Logos_dark. I hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Lefteris_D
January 25th, 2005, 08:48
What special board???

Jale
January 25th, 2005, 11:48
What special board???
I think it's a compliment :)

Robert
January 25th, 2005, 14:00
What special board???
The one you were planning on making for the premium members

Lefteris_D
January 25th, 2005, 14:27
He was joking with the fact that there is NO forum just for spam.

That's why he used a: ;)

LoGoS_dArK
January 25th, 2005, 18:15
well, thax for the reminder fable...........spammers suk.......i just wantd to chat w/ u guys........where im at, there's like no one that deals or talks bout comps or emulation.........so its nice to have some ppl to finally talk too!! :happy:

froster1990
January 25th, 2005, 18:21
What special board? Where where? And fable your not the judge of who spams... So ya, welcome to Emuzone place thing and such... I hope you stay. :D

Jale
January 25th, 2005, 19:20
What special board? Where where? And fable your not the judge of who spams... So ya, welcome to Emuzone place thing and such... I hope you stay. :D
Fable is your brother and there is no special board here.

LoGoS_dArK
January 25th, 2005, 19:30
Fable is your brother and there is no special board here.

wot do u mean by that?? :confused:

Jale
January 25th, 2005, 19:40
wot do u mean by that?? :confused:
Ask them :)

LoGoS_dArK
January 25th, 2005, 19:56
uh, i kinda thought i just did in that other post!

Fable
January 26th, 2005, 02:16
I meant, that there is no room for spamming here :p

montpics
January 26th, 2005, 11:52
Welcome to the board.
And again, there is no such thing as the special board here in this forum. :)

LoGoS_dArK
January 26th, 2005, 18:43
thax everyone for the nice welcome, i kinda got that there wasnt a special board for spammin!

Jale
January 26th, 2005, 18:57
A spamming forum would be more catastrophic than Honka :)

LoGoS_dArK
January 26th, 2005, 19:00
on a couple of the other sites that ive been on, had just one topic section dedicated to whatever you wanted to say on your mind, which is like a spam section, cause not everyone can talk bout emulation and games all of the time, its kind like a relief to some people..........but this is your site, personally i like it the way that it is........this site is cool as it is!! :D

Jale
January 26th, 2005, 19:03
on a couple of the other sites that ive been on, had just one topic section dedicated to whatever you wanted to say on your mind, which is like a spam section, cause not everyone can talk bout emulation and games all of the time, its kind like a relief to some people..........but this is your site, personally i like it the way that it is........this site is cool as it is!! :D
So you mean "HONKA-BALI-WOO-WOO" (http://forums.emulator-zone.com/showthread.php?t=777)

LoGoS_dArK
January 26th, 2005, 19:05
that is one weird ass name for a topic link, but no i didnt realize that that wasyour guys spam area, well okay then!!

Fable
January 27th, 2005, 01:34
lol the weird name was better than "Spamming Area"

LoGoS_dArK
January 28th, 2005, 18:49
well, it wasnt called 'spamming area'..............it was called 'Exploiting Brains' on my site............its cool though!! :p

Fable
January 29th, 2005, 01:37
lol Exploiting Brains... reminds me of Doom 3..... (replace exploiting with exploding)

froster1990
January 29th, 2005, 06:12
Fable my brother? Jappsmash have you been sniffing ink???

Jale
January 29th, 2005, 06:18
Fable my brother? Jappsmash have you been sniffing ink???
lol, already done my printjob. Why sniffing ink?
Fable is your posting bro. It doesn't mean he's your real bro.

Fable
January 29th, 2005, 06:59
If I have more posts, does that mean I'm older??? lol

LoGoS_dArK
January 29th, 2005, 15:36
you guys defidently love to get off of topic all of time dont ya, lol ;)

Jale
January 29th, 2005, 15:38
you guys defidently love to get off of topic all of time dont ya, lol ;)
So, this thread should be closed :)

LoGoS_dArK
January 29th, 2005, 15:50
well no, not if any one else wants to introduce themselves to me or just to say hi, but if not ya i think it should be closed!

froster1990
January 29th, 2005, 18:09
Yes, but if all these thread close because they get off topic, then new people might think this is a chance to bug us for more roms!!!

Fable
January 29th, 2005, 20:39
lol can I have some roms??? what are roms???? where do I get roms???? are they free??? really???? I want a x-box emulator!!!! why?!?!! lol

Jale
January 29th, 2005, 22:01
lol can I have some roms??? what are roms???? where do I get roms???? are they free??? really???? I want a x-box emulator!!!! why?!?!! lol
:dry: Please, stop...

Fable
January 29th, 2005, 22:02
lol ok I was just kiddin

froster1990
January 30th, 2005, 02:42
Can I say the prayers for this thread yet?

Jale
January 30th, 2005, 02:49
Can I say the prayers for this thread yet?
If you wanna talk about something that's off topic, start another thread or go to Honka.