Pokemon Black and a lost Action Replay

EskimoFriend13

First, thanks to all of you who are providing help in these forums.
Here's my question: I got a Pokemon Black ROM and used an AR code for the save fix, so each time I opened the No$gba I would just go into cheats and double click it to turn it on. Well the other day, my computer shut down improperly (The battery was dead and the laptop got unplugged). When I turned it back on, my AR code was no longer there. So I found the code again and re-entered it. Then, the ROM worked but my save file was gone! After 10 hours of game play, I'd really like to avoid restarting.
1. Is there anyway to recover my save file?
2. What could have caused the emulator to "forget" my AR?
3. If I restart my game, what can be done to prevent this from happening again? Is there a way to back up my save?
Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Lukong

1. Recvua, is a Free File recovery program, it maybe able to rebuild a .sav [Most likely not], and No
2. When the emulator, has the settings saved and is shutdown properly then everything is saved.
3. You could use DeSmuMe 0.9.7 to prevent this from happening again by Saving the State. NO$GBA is unable to do this with DS roms, but DeSmuMe can and with that you are backing up your save file.