• Welcome to the Submitted Content Forum. You may use this part of the message board to submit content for reviewing before it is posted at the main site.
    • Acceptable Material
      If it is a review it has to be one of a game or emulator.
      If it is a guide/manual it has to do with emulation(how to use an emulator etc), not a game.
      New releases - Keep in mind that we check other sites regularly for those ourselves.
    • Necessary Requirements
      You may not copy content written by another person and claim it as your own. Any material found to be breaking that requirement will be removed.
    • Images
      You may use as may images as you like. At first you will have to host them to one of the many free image hosting services available. Once your material is officially posted we will copy them on the server.

Xebra/Arbex 2008-04-19 released!

Lukelaw86

okay here is the thing :p I have no idea how to run it...I mean i don even know how to ocnfigure it lol. And there is 2 application..xebra and abra ( something ). I put in my disc and ask it to run ISO lol nothing happen with both application :confused:..need help please ? :(

spotanjo3

LOL!

It is very easy.

There are two 2 applications:

Xebra require PSX BIOS to run
Arbex doesn't require PSX BIOS to run.

I am going to pm you on how to run it.

Lukelaw86

Okay I seem to have another problem...When I insert my FF 9 disc 1..I run xebra then open -> CD ROM image and mount up my image...when I click Run 2...it just run the bios only until the memory screen and cd palyer option..then it jsut stop that..I try open -> CD ROM via SPTI and the result is the same :(

here is a picture of the content on my disc..