Only a good enough reason to use ESET SMART SECURITY

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Well ,this is the general forum and is for general fun and for fitting posts that don't fit to any other forum. Of course i could have made this in the Web and Technology but here is just for fun. Some believe this Image some not.

Here is the reason.

I hope the image is loaded ,because imageshack was not working properly now.

[img=http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7783/missedinthewildviruses2nx2.th.jpg]

Last edited:

Jale

AVG: Crap!
Panda: OK.
TrendMicro: I dunno. Never tried it.
McAfee: Decent, but takes too much memory.
BitDefender: Never tried.
Kaspersky: Crap! (its virus alerts are even more annoying than the viruses themselves and not to mention the pig cry thing).
Symantec: Soooooo overrated.
ESET (Smart Security): OK.
ESET (Antivirus only): Great!

Last edited:

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
After ESET

Trend Micro is the best. The thing i like most of it is that you tell it to block webpages will all kind of threats in really funny way ,that shows you why Trend Micro blocked the site. It's security is great although is annoying with all the things monitoring and ask you a lot of questions and deny a lot of things.

These are my favourite IS ,and i think will be for a long long time.

Hrothgar

I hated Mcafee. It politely informed me that I had a virus... and that's it. It didn't fix it or quarantine the virus, or even delete it.

I use Avast, however I haven't heard of anyone talk about avast here. Anyone have an opinion of avast?

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
What is a good Anti-Virus that uses VERY little resources.

Anyone know?

Jale

The best of all is:

Spoiler »
Isolating your computer from the Internet and external media.

I dunno. I tried the Smart Security and I was un-happy. It wouldn't update.

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
The best of all is:

Spoiler »
Isolating your computer from the Internet and external media.

I dunno. I tried the Smart Security and I was un-happy. It wouldn't update.

I've got this friend (Who lives in a country where there are no piracy laws) who had the same trouble but managed to find a crack that extend the trial period to something like 63 years...

Until recently my friend had been using AVG free edition thinking it was the sh!t but after finding an article comparing all the major antivirus programs out there he switched to ESET SS.