Questions about CHamkast!!!

Aerosoldier

Well gonna buy a new pc next week so i wanna know few things, here are my specs:8600GT, 2 gig Ram 800mhz, AMD 64 x2 4200...

1)Can i run games at 100%??
2)Is SFIII: Third Strike fully playable??
3)Is Code Veronica fully playable??
4)Any other thing i should know?

Zach

In answer to 4, you should know that questions 1 - 3 are not guaranteed even under the best circumstances, when it comes to emulators.

While I'm sure things will be just fine for the most part, these things are forever in development. The best way to find out, is to get it and try it

spotanjo3

Zach is correct. Chankast is not 100% perfect anyway and never will. Try nullDC because it is still in development and improvement a lots but still not 100% perfect either. I recommend you to buy dreamcast console and play backup games if you knew. :)

Aerosoldier

Buya dreamcast sounds a bad idea coz i'm from south america so is gonna be harder to find and expensive, and i'm buying a new pc so this is why i asked before trying... well when i got my nex pc i'm gonna try NullDC, and what's the bug in Code Veronica?

spotanjo3

Credit by someone else:

Resident Evil: Code Veronica [NTSC-U]

In Game: Full Speed

Notes: I haven't noticed any visable glitches so far, the Status screen and VMU Check at the begining are being displayed properly, and best of all, the frame rate is fixed! w00t!

Notes 2: The game runs almost perfect. Good work.
Problems: Missing fog effect in the game.The "tiger eye bug" on Disc 2

Me:

You can buy Sega DreamCast at ebay.com and it's cheaper.. Very cheaper! :)

Last edited: