Gens v2.14

dyakub815

how do i calibrate my 360 controller to gens v2.14 i've tried many times but the keys aren't changing. i went into the options menu and fiddled with the keys but there is no success; i'm getting frustrated:mad:

spotanjo3

I am using my psx controller to gens and I don't have a problem. I do not need to calibrate it at all. :)

Zach

Have you verified your controller shows up in the game controllers section of Control Panel?

dyakub815

yes i have a xbox 360 usb controller which is working fine when i test it in control panel and with my psx emulator but i doesn't work when i try to redefine the keys in gens v2.14. the keys don't change at all but into question marks and then once i click it again it changes back to the default keys.
35564833ry3.jpg

Zach

Not sure what would cause that problem.. If you really need your sega fix, you could download Fusion, and give it a go. It's a perfectly good emulator in its own right.

Leerz

Pinoy Ako!
According to the screen shot, the Controller's name that is connected is PAD, is that the name that your Controller uses when you test it from the control panel?