Please help a newbie!!!!!!

Dreamcaster

I want to connect my Dreamcast to my computer to get Dreamcast games and play them on my DC...is this possible? if so, how? i have been trying to do this for a while please help me:(

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
AFAIK you can't. You need a DC boot disk and then burn any ISO's to disc to use them with your DC.

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
99% of all DreamCasts can play burned discs. Just download a game, get DiscJuggler (most rips are DiscJuggler images), burn it and enjoy ;)

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
As alcoatjez says. You don't need any special hardware like most systems, just burn and play. DC was one of the biggest jokes in that sense, it was so easily pirated it lost all of its sales.

Ryanfaescotland

I want to connect my Dreamcast to my computer to get Dreamcast games and play them on my DC...is this possible? if so, how? i have been trying to do this for a while please help me:(
As far as I know dc=dreamcast so
"I want to connect my Dreamcast to my computer to get Dreamcast games and play them on my Dreamcast..."

Perfectly possible with the great universal connecter, duct tape. Simply ducttape you DC to your PC and hook all the wires to their places and it should run ;)