Looking for a Game title

Alucard_The_Dex

Angery Mame User
Hello! I have been looking for a game that my father said he use to play on the nintendo when i was a little kid.

His only description of it is "You are a Puffy white fluff ball and have to navigate it threw obsticals such as dungeons and such befor a time limit runs out"

It sounds like a game i once played where your a white ghost but he said no a white puff ball so im still abit lost.

Any game titles you may think it could be would help and hopefully somone would have a screenshot i can show him if possible.

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
Thats what i also thought at first. but kirby is pink. maby they had a black and white tv? that would make kirby white right?

Alucard_The_Dex

Angery Mame User
Hmmm No no black and white TV. His Description makes it sound like a extremly simple game to be kirby tho Just a directional movement type deal.

Jale

Fluff ball (or ghost-like character), dungeons, obstacles and time limit. Bomberman, right?

650.jpg

Last edited:

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
never really thought of bomberman stages as dungeons... but geuss thats what they where.

Alucard_The_Dex

Angery Mame User
Im gonna have to ask him when i see him but im going to have to have doubts cuz he does have a actual body not just a poofball looking head

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
i went at random throu my 666 nes games, all i could find that comes close is chack n pop.

Last edited:

Alucard_The_Dex

Angery Mame User
Many many thanks people ^_^ I got incontact with my dad and figured out its Adventures of Lolo. So now im trying to find the game at stores for him ^_^ THANK YA!