Snes Video Recording?

belthesar

First off I would like to know which emulator is best for recording. I want to know how to record videos with full sound at fairly good quality so I can make like youtube videos with footage. If someone can help me out and if there is a recording tutorial that would be nice too. While im posting might as well kill 2 birds with one stone and ask what the best settings for preformance and quality of zsnes and snes9x are cause for some reason when I play like star ocean on zsnes or certain other games its kinda glitchy like in star ocean it kinda skips and it looks like the backgrounds are jumping but the music is fine. any helps great thanks.

Zach

Your problem with Star Ocean is probably not an emulator issue. It was a Japenese game trandlated into English by a group of fans. It's most likely a bug caused by the work they were doing, or possibly a bug in the game itself from the original version.

ubr

NPC GM Pilot
As far as i know, Star Ocean is a game that need some kind of graphic pack. It has been emulated by Zsnes. Maybe you play Star Ocean without that graphic pack and Zsnes emulated it unperfectly.