SFIII & KI2

Rekka79

Ninja Wiv Nook
Hello peoples out there!! i've recently found a site with quite a few roms for almost every emulator i can think of, however some of he roms i've downloaded seem to be missing chd files, KI2 and SFIII:The new generation can anyone help me find them? please? pm me with an address or something, anything!!:( i reckon both games are awesome and would appreciate any clue on where i might find them.

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Posting (and asking for) links to romsites breaks the forum AUP. KI2 is floating about so determined use of google is your best bet.

AFAIK, theres nothing that currently runs any of the SFIII games (or any other games on CPS3 hardware) in a playable state because they can't crack the encryption so you may have to stick with the other versions for now.

Last edited:

Rekka79

Ninja Wiv Nook
i found a torrent for ki2.... however i check the log in bit torrent for it and it says:
Problem connecting to tracker (http://www.xxxxxxxxx.xxx:xxx/announce): ConnectionRefusedError.
Does that mean it's a bad torrent? i was getting a similar message for my KI1 torrent so i left it overnight to see if it would pick it up and much to my surprise it did but i can't afford to leave my p.c. on all night all the time.......... also what is afaik?

Last edited:

RockY

L H D T P M
torrents are great but there are other ways to find what you want... rapidshare and megaupload….. you have limitations though.

Last edited: