Problems with emulating DS (laggy)

RabiesDog

Hello!

I downloaded NO$GBA and Pokemon Diamond rom. I made it work, the rom worked fine. Everything worked fine, but when I went outside my house, it started lagg, and the game was slow (70% it said). I don't understand why, my graphic card is one of the best (8800 GTS), and my computer is good enough to play high performance games such as Dark Messiah, Battlefield, Oblivion etc on full graphics.

My settings:

86262689qp1.png

What's the problem? :confused:

Jale

You can't compare emulation with PC gaming. Nintendo DS is under early development and speed is not a priority for developers but compatibility. You can't do anything to solve this for now.

Jale

As long as DS development is alive. Expect it to be smooth (fast) in like... 2 or 3 years? Nobody knows for sure.

To my understanding, I think the fastest emulator developed from the actual console's release is the Game Boy Advance. It took something like 1 to 2 years.

Last edited:

spotanjo3

the emulator began emulating it first game in 2006.just be patient wait until 2008 or 2009

Actually, it was emulating NDS in 2005:

17th May 2005 - version 2.1
- help: added various NDS chapters, 2D video, memory map & control, arm9 I/O map
- help: described NDS cartridge header & protocol with some new details

:)