Problems with tekken ..

reinoks

Hi, i have downloaded tekken tag tounrament and ... ps2 emulator with bios file inside so i have configured emulator and all seems to be fine, but when i have selected iso file then im getting screen wheres 2 choises : browser and system configuration.
Its my first time im dealing with ps2 ... so ppl please gimme some adwise about thease steps i have to make ... because all the time im getting memory cards selection/choises or something and there is no way out.

Ok i have passed this thing but now its not showing nothing black screen ...
i can see playstation logo and then its freezing or ...
and is this dos window i can see reading sector from disk or something .

Last edited:

reinoks

Comon some 1 ...
Replys ... :dry:

maybe some1 can recommend some configurations, what plugin to use or something

Its 700 mb img file and its just wont run ... it shows me black screen and dos window is loading/reading reagion from disk ... is it cd reader plugin problem .. whatever
:bow:

mhl12

reinoks

Replies :happy:

ans i got pretty good lappy with duo 2 core proccesor , good grapics card and 2 gigs of ram... so it should run or what ?

i really need some advises how to set up emulator, what plugins to choose and so on ...

Here is what i got

untitledky3.png

reinoks

:) ...

Processor is T7200 2 ghz ... 677 mhz front bus speed whatever and grapics card is pretty good also ati mobility X1600 its almost same as nvidia go 7600

its almost the best card for 15.4 inch lappy, with 512 mb total memory

and what u can say about "error" message what i can see in dos window : reading region on disk or something and all whati can see is black screen. (I can see black screen but the frames are running (NOT FPS))

Last edited:

mhl12

that's the thing.. laptops aren't designed to run this emu as your processor will be at 100% for a long time causing heating issues.

As for your problem, make sure you used the correct plugins and configured them correctly based on your system using the guide i gave you.

Also pscx2 is mostly processor dependent. At 2 ghz core 2 duo.. you won't get a lot of playable speeds. With desktops you can easily overclock your processor over 3 ghz which is significantly faster.

reinoks

It wont heat u so much because its "downclocked" as any notebook processor. I Rendered 1 pic for 10 hours and it was OK. But the frame rate was OK at beggning it was about 40 FPS

gguild303

In your nightmare
that's the thing.. laptops aren't designed to run this emu as your processor will be at 100% for a long time causing heating issues.

As for your problem, make sure you used the correct plugins and configured them correctly based on your system using the guide i gave you.

Also pscx2 is mostly processor dependent. At 2 ghz core 2 duo.. you won't get a lot of playable speeds. With desktops you can easily overclock your processor over 3 ghz which is significantly faster.
What mhl12 said is correct, a proccessor which that are single cores do not expect much from them period. A proccessor that is a dual core that has less then 2GHz you can expect decent speed from it, a dual core proccessor with 2GHz you can expect full speed in some games (or even faster) a dual core proccessor that is 3GHz or up you'll get full speed in most games. Though its not always the clocking method, you should really think about what kind of proccessor your using. A Petium D and a Athlon x2 don't expect a lot from it. A dual core laptop don't expect much from it either, since laptops have an intergrated video card and that'll effect the speed of PCSX2 game play. Though I pretty much reccommend you get a ASUS P5B Utra Mobo and a Core 2 Duo E6600 clocked @3,6GHz and that way you'll expect a signifigent speed gain. (Full speed in most games) What I highly reccommend you is to buy a PS2!

Last edited: