Resident evil code veronica problem

Athos

Hello to all of you. This is my first post in this forum. I am rookie with this kind of stuff and i need help. I am trying to play Resident Evil Code Veronica but unfortunately i can't. I have downloaded the game in .cue and .bin formats and i have mount it with daemon tools. When i tried to play the game then it appears to be an audio cd. I have read about it and i know that i must create a boot disc, so i downloaded the utopia boot disc and i burnt it with DiscJuggler. Well when i am running first the boot disc the following message appears : "Este juego no es compatible con el cable que esta utilizando en la consola. Apage la consola y cambie el cable." So, i don't understand it ( i wonder if there is any English version). what must i do? I have the chankast 0.25. Please help me.

Has anyone make this game played?

Is there any alternative ways to play this game in this situation?
I am newbie so i will waiting for your help.

p.g.1 ( i am huppy cause the forum administrator is Greek like me)
p.g.2 (sorry for my bad English)

Athos

I did it!!! I make it play..
First of all i had wrong bios, so i downloaded the American version.
Secondly i burnt the game image file into a cd cause with the virtual drive the chankast was freezing.
So i have now two cd's the boot cd and the game cd. I firstly put the boot cd and when it asked for the game cd then i put it and the game is running!!!

The only problem now is that the game menus are running too fast that i can't easy mark the menu options..I will try to solve this problem with the game pad options cause my game pad is not a dreamcust game pad.

So if you know something about how to decrease the game speed then please help me.

SirAuron

decreased speed by enabling the limit FPS in the plugin configuration