running DS games....

fire adept

When I try to run a game on DeSmu nothing happens at all. When I try to run one on IDeaS the game runs slowly with no audio... Which of the two do you think is better? And any ides on why DeSmu won't work for me. I'm pretty sure my computer has all the needed specs to run it...

spotanjo3

When I try to run a game on DeSmu nothing happens at all. When I try to run one on IDeaS the game runs slowly with no audio... Which of the two do you think is better? And any ides on why DeSmu won't work for me. I'm pretty sure my computer has all the needed specs to run it...

no$gba is your best bet. what games ?

spotanjo3

no$gba plays DS games??
I was trying to run Mario Kart DS. (I own the game in real life so it's not illegal.)

Yes but it is still in development so some games runs perfectly and some games run slow than other and some doesnt work yet. You got an idea, you know. Own the game in real life so it is not illegal ? That is so untrue. You shouldn't believe any of those somewhere else. The face is here----->

Accord to the quote:

Send Nintendo an email and ask them if they R fine with all their games for download here. They R not.

Forums and sites claiming U can legally have a ROM if U got the original R lying, U can not.

Forums and sites claiming U can DL a game U don't own, but gotta delete it with in 24 hours, they R lying too, U can't.

They just made that up back in 97 or something, when ROMsites got off the ground, just to try and make it look more legal.

There's no such things as a legal ROM, unless the copyright owners says they have become freeware. Until then, the game is copyright protected for 75 years and thus illegal. Seeing as how all Nintendo games R ESA protected, none of them is legal, and they never will be, until Nintendo says they R.

Jale

no$gba plays DS games??
I was trying to run Mario Kart DS. (I own the game in real life so it's not illegal.)
Yes, NO$GBA can run Nintendo DS, but you need the firmware and ROM encription.

For your information, from Nintendo's point of view, copying a game even if you own the original is still illegal.

spotanjo3

Yes, NO$GBA can run Nintendo DS, but you need the firmware and ROM encription.

No, you do not need rom encrypted. It will run decryption roms..how ? Just turn off gbabios in options and save it then you are able to run decrypted roms. Just read the changelog! :p