Kinda need help On project 64

Ninjaknightx

i recently just installed a project 64 emulator and started playing WWF no mercy but everytime i start the match a message pops up saying (Access violation While processing graphics data an exception occurred you may need to restart the emulator) so i did but it keeps doing it can anyone help me please :msn_confu

Ninjaknightx

yeah i found the problem i need graphics pluggins (i am such a dumbass) thx u both for helping a noob:bow: i guess i will stick with the kawaks thx again ChouZangetsu and RockmanRotties

Jale

But you said you could go before starting a match, so that means you already have graphics plugin, but the problem is that you're not using the right one, the ROM has probably known issues or the ROM is probably corrupted as ChouZangetsu said. Also, the latest public release of Project64 is 1.6.

What video card do you have?

Last edited:

datadayne

Anyways, why wouldnt you have a graphics plugin for the emulator. It comes with a fairly good plugin (jabos D3D8)

Jale

Yes, but what if he has a DirectX 7 or lower card? That's why I asked what video card he has.

Ninjaknightx

let's see, i don't need grapichs pluggins so i don't have to worry about that so maybe i need to found another rom from another site let me check

Ninjaknightx

YES got it working u guys was right it was a bad rom i download wcw vs. Nwo revenge and it's working fine, thx ChouZangetsu,RockmanRotties,Butters
for helping me:laugh: now if i can find a good killer instint 2 rom i will be set.
thx again u guys

Jale

Update it
The only way he can do that is to buy a better video card. It's not the same DirectX you download and install, we're talking about the DirectX API of the video card.

Ninjaknightx said:
sorry butters i forgot about the video card i think i have DirectX 7
That's not a video card's name, but the DirectX level your card is. By the name of the card I can know its DirectX level. Again, what is your video card's name? Give me brand (ATI, nVidia, etc) and model (9200, 5500, etc).

Ninjaknightx

it's cool butters just forget it i think i have a crappy video card because it not DirectX 7 it's something like DivX MPEG 4 i am just going to buy a new video card thx for your help again.

Jale

it's cool butters just forget it i think i have a crappy video card because it not DirectX 7 it's something like DivX MPEG 4 i am just going to buy a new video card thx for your help again.
DivX? :confused:

Dude, that's a video codec for playback/encoding. Nothing to do with the DirectX API.