PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Singe

MegaMaster
I am so frustrated because all the gamecube emulators aren't working for me. I need one that works, a good site that has games that can run on that emulator, and a way to change the controls so that I don't need a joystick. Please help me.

datadayne

Dolphin is the best gamecube emulator. If you want to use your keyboard, then configure the input or pads settings. As for the games, you have to rip your own games. Although you can find homebrews on the net.

BTW, please dont ask for for games, roms, isos or anything like that. (you can get yourself in severe trouble.)

spotanjo3

But it is still far from perfection so dont expect it to play perfectly on your pc. In the near future, it will. :)

Jale

If it only had a frame skipping feature it'd be really nice, at least it'd be somewhat playable. Running a game at 2 FPS of 60 is really slow, but with frame skipping it'd be better, because games would skip 58 or 28 frames according to the maximum FPS it was designed for while maintaining game speed.

Of course it's not always a relative factor, because it would skip 58 frames, but the game would be a bit slower.

Last edited: