MAME32 HELP

SdsGreatest

whats up, im pretty new to the forums and im a newbie when it comes to emulators... i've downloaded mame32 and also downloaded 2 games... "marvel vs capcom" and "metal slug3"... i followed correctly booting it up through command prompt, i re-directed the folders and everything. When i loaded it the screen changed and showed a percentage as if it was loading it, then when it hits 100% it goes back to the desktop w/command prompt and it says files are missing? can anyone help plz

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
There are several non-working dumps (versions) of MVC so its likely you have one of those or are missing the parent set. Only the US (mvscu) and Japanese (mvscj) sets work but you also need the parent rom (mvsc).

To run any NeoGeo game (metal slug etc) requires the NeoGeo bios be present usually called neogeo.zip. If its not in the rom folder, NeoGeo games won't boot.

Rom requests are a no no so you'll need to find your own solution.

Thundaar

FatTrucker is right... Google it, I was a noob, but I was smart enough to look on one of the world's largest search engines... You can find stuff as simple as hair style techniques to how to create your own program... It's good stuff.