Explain How to do so!!!

ivanoviskie

Greetings with a great respect to you all,

I know it is so trivial matter but really I ask it because I don't know it :msn_shy: :msn_shy:

I've recently downloaded a PSP-PSX game named Legend of Dragoon which is composed of 4 CDs, each CD is composed of 2 files ( EBOOT.PBP, KEYS.BINS )

The first CD is compressed at max as the one who i downloaded from says, and its size is 285MB.

I want to run this game on my computer, but I don't know how, so I came here to ask for support.

Sooo Silly Right!!! However, please help :eek: :eek:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
To run them you need to be running custom firmware 3.02OEB or 3.03OEA which have the PS1 emulator included.

If you dont have 1.5 you would have to downgrade first.

ivanoviskie

Hello ulaoulao
Hello all,

I've both firmware 3.02OEB or 3.03OEA
I've downloaded them before, But I don't know what to do with them?:excl:
or how to use them to run my game!!!

Please explain everything & please begin from the start from zero

I'd be so greatful to you if you help me running such a game.

Sincerely
Ivanoviskie

belmont

On the GAME folder create a PS1GAME folder and put the ISO of the first CD there. Then choose the game from the PSP menu.

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
Create a new folder (for exmaple: LoD) copy the BASE.PBP and KEYS.bin to to that folder then copy the folder into X:/PSP/GAME or X:/PSP/GAME150 depending on how you have configure your Custom Frimware.

PS: The PSP can run PS1 games via an emulator Sony created. Originally you had to buy them from the Sony Store.

The PS1PSP games have be reversed engineered so anyone can replace the game inside BASE.PBP with a game of their choice.

BASE.PBP is basically a file that containsthe PS1 emulator and the image of a PS1 games. KEYS.bin is there to stop people from just sharing the games but the Custom firmware has got around this.

ivanoviskie

Hello to you all,

I noticed that you are talking to me as I do have a psp!!!
I don't have a PSP
I asked you to explain a method to run it on computer?
is it possible?
as to say an emulator of PSX as epsxe160, or whatever could such a game be run on computer using these emulators??
So please how do I do so???
please help

Sincerely
Ivanoviskie

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
Hello to you all,

I noticed that you are talking to me as I do have a psp!!!
I don't have a PSP
I asked you to explain a method to run it on computer?
is it possible?
as to say an emulator of PSX as epsxe160, or whatever could such a game be run on computer using these emulators??
So please how do I do so???
please help

Sincerely
Ivanoviskie

You can rip the image/ISO back out of the BASE.PBP using this program.

Instructions are stright forward.

ivanoviskie

Greeting to you all,

Firstly I'd like to thank you very much for the support which aided me in running the game on my epsx emulator.

And now I want to inquire about a problem in that emulator which is:

When i choose run the game and the prog start to do so and to show the game on full screen mode, a residual of my desktop still appearing in the screen
ie: the game is already now in full screen mode and it is working properly, but there are some areas in the screen wide still showing my desktop and task bar in a fainting view.

This happens not only with this game it occurs with almost all games I do run on it.
So what is the analysis of my problem & what is the solution?

Sincerely
Ivanoviskie

mhl12

i'm not completely understanding your problem but generally emulation is smoother in windowed mode.