Can't remember the name of the old game :)

firelord

Hello! When I was a boy, back in 1983. I played an arcade game. It was like Space Invaders or Galaxians, but for two players. It was installed on a cocktail case with two joysticks-keysets opposed to one another, and the screen was placed between them. One player controlled a yellow, and the other one, a red craft. I can't remember whether the players fought against the invaders together or they were, in fact, opponents who fought each other (and also the invaders). I would really appreciate to find the name of this game which is so dear to me. I searched everywhere, but couldn't find it.

Best regards,

M. R.

Last edited:

omer

Neo Geo

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
Ok ok ok lemme think..... I know of a few games that generally fit that category maybe it is one of these titles?

Galaga

Galaxian

Phoenix

or Warp....

Though im sure it is most likely to be Phoenix as the color of the crafts as you mentioned is the same check them all out Here...

firelord

Ok ok ok lemme think..... I know of a few games that generally fit that category maybe it is one of these titles?

Galaga

Galaxian

Phoenix

or Warp....

Though im sure it is most likely to be Phoenix as the color of the crafts as you mentioned is the same check them all out Here...

It's none of the above. :) The game in question was a multiplayer game.