Thread: Amiga CD32 Emulation

Default Amiga CD32 Emulation

Hiya All, I'm new to this site and was wondering if there was anyone out there who could help me with my problem. I have recently downloaded a CD32 rom called Liberation:captive2 (class game) and unzipped the file to be presented with what looks like 2 image files and 10 .mp3 files. I then downloaded winUAE v1.3.0, alcohol 120% and daemon tools (as directed in a few forums). I have no problem with emulating the CD32..I have the kick roms required etc. its just that, when I load up the emulator I get the CD32 screen, the music and then a pic of a key..and thats all. I've tried mounting the ISO images with alcohol 120% but to be honest I've no idea what im doing. Ideally I'd like to burn the files from my hard drive onto a cd and play the game that way. Could anyone help me with the configuration settings I'd need to do so, as I miss this game like hell and am dying for a go of it P.s If theres anyone else out there looking for this rom I'd suggest searching google for the torrent of it ..not too hard to find Any help is greatly appreciated, thx

Default Re: Amiga CD32 Emulation

dunno. i have no idea how to answer any technical questions regarding this issue. try winfellow, its another amiga emulator
    the best sig on the internet

Thread Information