SAVING PROBLEM.

dimebag

hello. i am havng trouble trying to save games with ePSXE. it says in menu save state, so i click that, hoping it will save state, but if i close down ePSXE and reload it, the options for load state are no longer selectable?? and i am assuming that you cant save whilst ingame.. game im playing is silent hill.

dimebag

URGENT HELP REQUIRED!

help. i tried to save my game by pressing F1 and using F3 to select slots, in ePSXe, now when i load the game the controls do not work at all? the game being silent hill. i try to move and press any button but nothing, the game works fine, but cant move charachter or anything? and i still cannot save..HELP?

NIc220

I'm having the same problem as you trying to play Suikoden. I have tried what the above poster has said and that didn't work for me either.

well check the controls or maybe the memory card file is corrupted maybe you have to delete it
my experience works really good with resident evil 2 and 3 so do that ;)

dimebag

thank you alexander 13 for that, turns out what was wrong was that i did not have a folder for saving in the directory!no wonder it didnt save. also to the chap above who had the same problem i suggest you try what i did(create a memcard folder and savedstates folder in the ePSXe directory)