1964 controlling problem

sergeant5365

Re: I am new and was wondering...

Well, now i have a new problem. When i press the left/right and up/down buttons my characters keep going. I have to press the opposite direction to make them stop or slow down. Can anyone help? Thanks;)

sergeant5365

Is there any way to make it so that when you press left or right (up/down) using 1964 it doesn't keep going that direction automatically? I have messed with the percentage and it either barely moves at like 1 percent or won't stop at like 100 percent. please help:(

hagbard

Re: I am new and was wondering...

sergeant5365 said:
Well, now i have a new problem. When i press the left/right and up/down buttons my characters keep going. I have to press the opposite direction to make them stop or slow down. Can anyone help? Thanks;)
You've an input mapping problem. Enter the controller plugin menu, click the virtual key/button you want to change and press what you want to use for that

PD: Next time please don't make a new thread about the same question, I have already merged related posts here so you better follow this one.

Last edited:

sergeant5365

very sorry, i didn't know that i had. I am very new to forums and the like. Anyway could you please be a little more specific about fixing my problem? It would be greatly appreciated:D

hagbard

This guide should help a bit, as you can use the controller plugin also on 1964