zinc 1.1 help

g-dariusrulz

please help when i go to load a game i get the error cannot open render plugin i want to get this emu goin so i can play tekken 3 as i found it runs it better if any 1 helps ill be most grateful thanx!!!

hagbard

Make sure you have a render plugin (renderer.znc) on the same dir than Zinc. If you already have one, rename rename/delete the other and rename the "d3d_renderer.znc" to "renderer.znc". I can't say much more if you don't give us your system specs and your Zinc config.

Last edited:

g-dariusrulz

got it goin thanx you helped me out big time you must be the nicest person to go out of your way to help people like this...ive been using kawaks and mame for years and neva had troubles with any emu except zinc boy it was a hassle but you helped me out bigtime thnx tekken plays pretty good but im still gunna save up and get p4..4.2 gig processor then ill have no worries i hope

hagbard

No problem, nice to see it helps :)

g-dariusrulz

thanx hagbard

hagbard thnx heaps for the zinc info and helping me out i got tekken 3 running at 70-80 fps and is running schmik....i wont ever bother you again...take care!!!!!

hagbard

Re: thanx hagbard

Threads merged :)

g-dariusrulz

hagbard said:
Threads merged :)
as you can see i neva posted in a forum in me life srry to be a dumb ass ill neva bother yas again take care all of yas im goin no to play tekken 3 see yaz!!!!

hagbard

No problem, glad to help you. Now enjoy ;)