ntsc=pal

yarden24

hi,I need help with a problem I have I played the first disk of ff9 with a ntsc disk,now the other 3 disks I have are pal,however since its pal it doesnt recognize the saved game from the ntsc version,is there anything i can do? :(

montpics

Well, there's no utility that enables you to convert the region on your memory cards. In other words, I'm afraid you have to continue playing with the same region. (Disc 2 - 4 must be in NTSC if your 1st disc is NTSC.) :cool:

montpics

spaceduk said:
how did u come across a set of discs that werent all the same region lol
AFAIK, he did mention about losing the 1st disc and obtained the different region of the Disc 1 in the end. (Download I guess.) :cool:

yarden24

game

yep,lost disk 1,and downloaded it,is there maybe a way to change the region of the game itself so I can replay disk 1 as pal? or if someone has some wierd idea that probably wont work,but has a slight chance,ill be happy to maybe destroy my comp and try ;)

mhl12

i remember reading something about pal versions in the help file on the ePSXe . Go to the help file and go under "specific games" abnd look for FFIX. I dont know if it will help or not though

yarden24

nope

nah,the help there just makes it run,and altough I actuly did use it to simply make the game load,I still have a problem =/ any other ideas?