Best work

pix07

What kind of skills do you have?

And what do you want do as freelancer ?

Online with pc.

Still no answer do you really read what i was write ?

Last edited:

MikeWill07

That's the problem: I don't have much skill in working over the Internet. I worked in the market before the pandemic. I want to learn something, I can't decide on the direction.

bobbyfletch

Make a list of your skills and experience. If you need to learn something, visit Youtube or Coursera. You will not earn until you will be ready to complete the projects successfully as you risk to get low rates.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Na, if your stuck at home, learn to buy and sell online. Options are of your own making, use ebay, goodwill, forums, or even make your own sales wix page. Just learn to find thing that you can buy and resell. There are always things that have more value in one place and less in another. Could do anything from playing cards to video games. You will make even more if you buy fix and sell, if you find something you can fix that is. Your your imagination... for example, i have seen people fix a iphone with a blow dryer. Anything will work if you put your mind to it.

While you do this to get money flow, do a few online tutorials on various things. Programing, soldering, D.I.Y kits and projects. Then you will find you can make a eCommerce page or repair things to help selling online. Maybe after COVID you can get a job programming, or in one of the areas you learned.

In 2000 I got a job at Sprint doing tech support, I leaned to code there. I was bored doing a call center job at night. I left them to go in to software and double my salary. I took that knowledge and applied it to hardware and today I run my own company that makes adapters for gaming hardware.

Last edited:

Breggi

Please tell me the best way to work in quarantine. To be able to work from home...
It greatly depends on your strengths I believe. If I tell you that working as a programmer brings a lot of money but you are not good at that then my words mean nothing.

Na, if your stuck at home, learn to buy and sell online. Options are of your own making, use ebay, goodwill, forums, or even make your own sales wix page. Just learn to find thing that you can buy and resell. There are always things that have more value in one place and less in another. Could do anything from playing cards to video games. You will make even more if you buy fix and sell, if you find something you can fix that is. Your your imagination... for example, i have seen people fix a iphone with a blow dryer. Anything will work if you put your mind to it.

While you do this to get money flow, do a few online tutorials on various things. Programing, soldering, D.I.Y kits and projects. Then you will find you can make a eCommerce page or repair things to help selling online. Maybe after COVID you can get a job programming, or in one of the areas you learned.

In 2000 I got a job at Sprint doing tech support, I leaned to code there. I was bored doing a call center job at night. I left them to go to marketing and now I sell Everpest repellers. It is great!

Great case! Thanks for sharing :)

Pontio Pilatus

Please tell me the best way to work in quarantine. To be able to work from home...
It greatly depends on your strengths I believe. If I tell you that working as a programmer brings a lot of money but you are not good at that then my words mean nothing.

In 2000 I got a job at Sprint doing tech support, I leaned to code there. I was bored doing a call center job at night. I left them to go to marketing and now I sell Everpest repellers. It is great!

Great case! Thanks for sharing :)

WilliamBriggs

For me, what I'm doing now, namely cryptocurrency trading and cryptocurrency market analysis + writing articles for the website, is the kind of work I never dreamed of. They do say that if your job is your hobby, you won't have to work a single day.

pix07

Jessi22

You can also work alone from home check freelancing jobs.

Requirements: know of one subject and have good enough skills like programming or writtiing in office software.

Know office is important if you want to be ghost writter.

Most popular site is freelancer.com

If you not have those skills dont worry there are free and paid courses also books etc...

Good luck

pix07

@Jessi22 I know it can be offtopic but which things are interesting for you ?

Maybe you should find something which make you happy for me its learning linux administration and programming and foreign languages etc...

If you like computer graphic learn gimp or blender 3d or inkscape all of those are free and open source.

I can also recommend write stories on wattpad unvaluable skill to create any story which can help you as ghost writter.

I post articles if you want because i know that you can be anyone if you wish:

Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.

— Mark Twain