Make a Emulator autorun a rom upon execution

Liddell

Hi, guys!
I was wondering if it's possible to make a emulator run a specific game upon opening it, without having to manually search for the file and click "open"
I got to make Teknoparrot work like that with some commands in the shortcut but can't seem to do it in another emulators.

I want to to this with:

Epsxe
Demul
Kega Fusion
Final Burn Alpha
Mesen
Snes9x

But if you guys know how to do it in other emulators I'd like to know it as well.

Thanks a lot!

pix07

Learn this:

https://www.tutorialspoint.com/batch_script/index.htm

Batch Scripts are stored in simple text files containing lines with commands that get executed in sequence, one after the other. Scripting is a way by which one can alleviate this necessity by automating these command sequences in order to make one’s life at the shell easier and more productive. This tutorial discusses the basic functionalities of Batch Script along with relevant examples for easy understanding.

Good luck:happy:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Most all support command lines, just read the manuals...

Steve_12

Hi, guys!
I was wondering if it's possible to make a emulator run a specific game upon opening it, without having to manually search for the file and click "open"
I got to make Teknoparrot work like that with some commands in the shortcut but can't seem to do it in another emulators.

I want to to this with:

Epsxe
Demul
Kega Fusion
Final Burn Alpha
Mesen
Snes9x

But if you guys know how to do it in other emulators I'd like to know it as well.

Thanks a lot!
Were you able to configure this function using the command line?