Saved Files request (paid) for, StarFox 64 and Goldeneye

terisas

Hey everyone.

Can anyone here pass me a saved file of the following:

1) StarFox 64 - all medals
2) Goldeneye - all levels & cheats

If you do, then drop me a PM, so we can work something out. I'm only after saved files compatible with Project64 (eep files?). I'm too lazy to be doing conversions. I spent hours following instructions from other sites and threads to no avail.

Thank you.

GASIYAT

Banned
Re: Saved Files request (paid) fo, StarFox 64 and Goldeneye

Hey everyone.

Can anyone here pass me a saved file of the following:

1) StarFox 64 - all medals
2) Goldeneye - all levels & cheats

If you do, then drop me a PM, so we can work something out. Dafont Showbox Adam4adam I'm only after saved files compatible with Project64 (eep files?). I'm too lazy to be doing conversions. I spent hours following instructions from other sites and threads to no avail.

Thank you.

If you do, then drop me a PM, so we can work something out. I'm only after saved files compatible with Project64 (eep files?). I'm too lazy to be doing conversions. I spent hours following instructions from other sites and threads to no avail.

Last edited:

terisas

I'm sorry?

GASIYAT

Banned

I'm sorry?

If you do, then drop me a PM, so we can audacity temp mail origin work something out. I'm only after saved files compatible with Project64 (eep files?). I'm too lazy to be doing conversions. I spent hours following instructions from other sites and threads to no avail.

Last edited: