HAD A BRILLIANT IDEA!

Timboy

So... I was thinking.. There should be a game where you play in first person.. The game itself would be a game filled with emulators. In the game there would be consoles that = the emulator. So.... All the "roms" would be in game cartridges that you pick up and put into the respective console for the game. So its an "Emulator Simulator" o.0

pix07

e757ac558a3d95b0688cc785f08bed4d.png

:laugh:

Jale

So... I was thinking.. There should be a game where you play in first person.. The game itself would be a game filled with emulators. In the game there would be consoles that = the emulator. So.... All the "roms" would be in game cartridges that you pick up and put into the respective console for the game. So its an "Emulator Simulator" o.0
It already exists, sorta. In Second Life, there would be arcade machines with emulators "loaded" in them. Actually they show websites with Java emulators.

pix07

How do you imagine game with real pets ?

GASIYAT

Banned
It already exists, sorta. In Second Life, there would be arcade machines with emulators "loaded" in them. Actually they show websites with Java emulators.

The game itself would be a game filled with emulators. In the game there would be consoles that = the emulator. So.... All the "roms" would be in game cartridges that you pick up and put into the respective console for the game. So its an "Emulator Simulator" o.0

GASIYAT

Banned
The game itself would be a game filled with emulators. In the filezilla uc browser rufus game there would be consoles that = the emulator. So.... All the "roms" would be in game cartridges that you pick up and put into the respective console for the game. So its an "Emulator Simulator" o.0

pankaj

So... I was thinking.. There should be a game where you play in first person.. The game itself would be a game filled with emulators. In the game there would be consoles that = the emulator. So.... kg to lbs All the "roms" would be in game cartridges that you pick up and put into the respective console for the game. So its an "Emulator Simulator" o.0

I have had a similar idea before but chances to have something like that in the market are slim to none.