Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KEGA Fusion: Windows 10 game slow down?

Default Re: KEGA Fusion: Windows 10 game slow down?

Windows 10 can disable software and hardware that Microsoft happens to not like.

"We may automatically check your version of the software and download software updates or configuration changes, including those that prevent you from accessing the Services, playing counterfeit games, or using unauthorised hardware peripheral devices," the notice read.

In effect, this means illegally acquired games running on PCs, Windows phones, and tablets can be disabled. Although it is not clear what is meant by "unauthorised hardware peripheral devices," controllers that have been modified to provide unfair advantages in games are the most probable target of this clause.
    http://www.gamespot.com/articles/win.../1100-6429805/

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Windows 10 can disable software and hardware that Microsoft happens to not like.
    Well, that sucks... I wish there was a fix for this. Microsoft will regret what they have done!

Quote Originally Posted by Allanbuzzy View Post
    Well, that sucks... I wish there was a fix for this. Microsoft will regret what they have done!
    Really ? Regret ? Microsoft ? I agreed but I hate to tell you. They do not care about you or everybody.
    MacBook Pro 13" with a Retina October 2014 (Purchased on March 28, 2015) - macOS Sierra (10.12.1)

iPhone 6+ - iOS 10.1.1

EMU: SDL MAME - SNES9X - FCEUX - Gens32 - No$gba - DeSmuME - ePSXe - SSF - NeoPop - OSwan - Mupen64Plus - PCSX2 - Dolphin

Rookie Developer >_> <_< jeruka9-san's Avatar

im find help for you :http://tech.firstpost.com/news-analy...10-277956.html

psychoRZR ? a month ago
    Press Windows key+R.
    Type "services.msc" and press enter.
    Scroll down to "Windows Update", double click it.
    Under General tab, select Startup type as Disabled.
    Under Recovery tab, select First Failure, Second Failure, Subsequent Failures all as Take No Action.
    Enjoy Windows 10 without automatic updates!

Just revert to original settings when you need to update Windows, and the change it back to above.

Happy Windowing!!

thats all man revert to orginal choose no updates and play
    because from that site i know everything is blocked after update if you afraid viruses and attack instal firewall and antivirus
    Last edited by jeruka9-san; September 20th, 2015 at 16:09.

I figured out why the emulator goes 50-60fps randomly. When the emulator is in windowed mode, it likes to slow down, but when it's in full-screen mode, it has no slow down. Thank god I figured it out.

I need help...i am using the snes emulator and everytime i try to set the keys with my xbox one controller the emulator freezes can someone help me?

Quote Originally Posted by smoothergeo View Post
    I need help...i am using the snes emulator and everytime i try to set the keys with my xbox one controller the emulator freezes can someone help me?
    Have you tried posting into the Nintendo Emulation forum? Sorry that I might be harsh, but I know nothing to fix that. Sorry!

I'm cute, aren't I? Touko White's Avatar

I hope we can find a security exploit and make everyone who has Windows 10 be greeted with a message saying "You are using an OS which is made of bullshit. Please downgrade to Windows 7, or throw your computer under a bus" next time there's an automatic update.

XP: Classic OS that Microsoft willl never kill in the next 10 years most likely
    Vista: Underrated because it was bad at release, but service packs vastly improved it yet everyone else thinks it didn't
    7: Same as Vista but probably 10% different with better performance
    8: Trash that shall not pass.
    8.1: Same as above. Trying to brand a service pack as a new OS is pointless.
    10: The NSA edition. Spying galore! Forced updates! Does random shit no one wants it to!

There, said it all. Also mobile market is shit, I hate Tablet PCs and iPads also.
    (if I pirated one new release it'd be Yooka-Laylee, even then I'd probably want to make a donation to playtonic)
    Last edited by Touko White; December 4th, 2015 at 09:07. Reason: clarification

Thread Information