Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Wii-U emualtor !!!

Default Re: The Wii-U emualtor !!!

Quote Originally Posted by ulaoulao View Post
    Although I complete agree with the above there is one thing that I must admit is no longer true. I'm not trying to present a debate here, just clearing up the statement. The PCSX2 emulator is emulating many game near perfectly now. Now, I know you pointed out "runs slow on low to mid end PC's" and to that you are correct. However people have a tendency to not read the entire post. So I just want to point out (and with a good system) Ps2 emulation is at a very good point at this time. I just grabbed a nice little collection of ps2 game and 90% run extremely well. Though do take note from Dailenth and the fact it has been 15 years to get to that point.
    Appreciate the Correction, I had Issues with underrated games like Dark Cloud and Burnout 3 takedown and my hardware almost ran the game on 60 fps on native resolution. It's impossible to run without hacks though, if 5 fps are missing the sounds begin to tear and it ruins the experience.. It's funny that You can run most modern games better than an emulated Playstation 2 game.

Obnoxious Super Nintendo Enthusiast!
    Snes9x 1.53 x64 Windows | Simple4X 1080HD 60hz vSync | Seamless Boot

n650SLi-DS4L nForce 650
    Intel Core Quad 2.4Ghz OC@ 3.24Ghz
    Gainward GTX 650 Ti 1GB GDDR5 OC
    Muskin Silverline 2GB 800Mhz OC@ 900Mhz

Blog Entries

I do not really see may games lag like that. Though my rig is pretty powerful. I do have a haswell OC chip.
    Original, the only way to play.

Forums
    main page - Working controllers

Blog Entries

And now we can start talking about a real wii-u emulator
    Original, the only way to play.

Forums
    main page - Working controllers

Cemu is coming along nicely, hopefully in a year or two most 3d games will be playable(no lag, savestates, etc...).

Super Mario bros U seems to run pretty good on it.

Not very many emulators pop out of know where

Quote Originally Posted by ulaoulao View Post
    No, the wii was a gamecube with a modified controller (wii mote) add on and a simple video (I think) upgrade. So the dolphin team saw an easy way to allow wii play back. The wiiU is a entirely new console.
    Anyone smart enough to know wii-u emulation is not playable will not find this post helpful. Most people that think something like a full blown or even party working wii-u emulator exist, should take noticed of this post. Generally people could case less unless it is running games. Since this post has gone up, we have not had many question about wii-u emulation.

Quote Originally Posted by KAISY View Post
    Anyone smart enough to know wii-u emulation is not playable will not xender discord omegle find this post helpful. Most people that think something like a full blown or even party working wii-u emulator exist, should take noticed of this post. Generally people could case less unless it is running games. Since this post has gone up, we have not had many question about wii-u emulation.
    No, the wii was a gamecube with a modified controller (wii mote) add on and a simple video (I think) upgrade. So the dolphin team saw an easy way to allow wii play back. The wiiU is a entirely new console.

Thread Information