Emulator UHOH..

Mr Mayor

So... after some wandering around on the site this morning thinking where my "how do I?" post should go.. I'm stuck.

Is this STRICTLY a site for PC's, who want to run emulators on it?

I may be misguided but, I want to run the emulators on my Xbox 360 (I already have an XBOX with 4000 roms that needs tweaking)

Am I mistaken? Cuz that would suck for me, then again... I've got a cool old Shuttle PC that I just hate having XP on...hmmmmm...

MM

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Is this STRICTLY a site for PC's, who want to run emulators on it?
No, its for any thing to run emulators.

Shuttle LOL, wow caveman days....

I want to run the emulators on my Xbox 360
I dont know jack about the 360 but I know many people do just that, you will find people on this board that can help you.

Mr Mayor

Ok cool.. thx. and yes, the Shuttle is a dinosaur but I love that thing... it's the flame/air brushed model I picked up cheap.. I'll probably repurpose it for...idunno, a planter? A shoebox? or maybe I'll pick up a micro board and tweak it for PC emulation.

My goal is to get my original XBox swapped from the stock 8 gig drive (loaded with Evolution X emu's) and onto my 320gb (another spare). Problem with the orig Xbox is I cant FTP to it, old network settings simply wont go away and wont save the new settings, even on autp DHCP... sucks