Project 64 Question Controller question

bamyot

For two days i've been trying to play games and I cannot get my controller to work. It works with the SNES systems and NEO GEO, but i just came seem to get this right. Can someone give me the layout of how you have your controller set up? I wanna play games like killer instinct and wrestlemania 2000. My controller is a games factory controller. 4 on the top and four in front with a start and select. It has a regular direction pointer and two of the joystick ones. The buttons are numbered 1 through 8.

Thanks for your help.

LoGoS_dArK

really i suggest usin a different n64 emu, pj64 is alright but not the best.......i would use 1964 or NEmu emu's........first go into ur config section when u got ur emu open, then go to controls.....it should have a pre-layout of the button config for u, u just have to change it to ur preference, see if this helps, if not let me know!!

bamyot

it doesnt have option for start and select, and im not sure what the other buttons should be set to, each button is blank.

bamyot

I am awful at making these emu's work. I made neogeo work by downloading the file. Unzipping it into itself. Then dropping all the games in its folder and it works. Can you tell me exactly how I would make 1964 work, step by step? Thanks for your time.

Jale

1964 SETUP

step11rm.jpg

Step 1: Check Plugins.

Spoiler »
step24lg.jpg

step35gu.jpg

step49kj.jpg

Step 2: Configuring Plugins. (audio plugin does not need to be configured).

Spoiler »
step50wp.jpg

step62fl.jpg

step71aq.jpg

step87jg.jpg

That's all! :)