Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Configure You Xbox Emulator Here!

I used darkeclipse91 on some of mine hehehe

yes yes, the regretable peak of my wigga-ism as DJ Beefzibit. Thankfully i now listen to mostly The Living End, Audioslave, Nirvana, CKY, Yellowcard and other assorted bands that make me out to be some kind of pop-punk rock/alt wannabe

lol sk4t3r wannabe! j/k

Default How can I find .xbe files?

Okay, thanks for the information. But how can I find .xbe files? Do I have to put my Xbox-DVD into my DVD-drive or connect my Xbox to my PC or whatever???

Thanks!!!

Yep. I'm a newb.

please re-read the first post and think about it. you will be required to hack/mod your xbox before even worrying about anything else
    onewecallgod hates me

Quote Originally Posted by donkeyknob
    yes yes, the regretable peak of my wigga-ism as DJ Beefzibit. Thankfully i now listen to mostly The Living End, Audioslave, Nirvana, CKY, Yellowcard and other assorted bands that make me out to be some kind of pop-punk rock/alt wannabe

CKY is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by onewecallgod
    uhhh....no. xbox DVDs are identical to PC DVDs. how do people copy xbox games then? OH NOES WITCHCRAFT! PCs can copy xbox games, therefore it can "read" them. (Note: read is put in quotes for a reason)
    Sorry to dissapoint you, but no, a normal DVD drive WILL NOT read an Xbox DVD.

READ this:
    Quote Originally Posted by DJBoogie
    An xbox games is stamped, and also recorded backwards, the iso itself will not read on a pc.

To see the xbox game files you MUST connect a pc to an xbox, use a alternative dash such as evolution x, and drag the files to pc.
    Just thought I'd add it.
    As in A) An XBox DVD isn't readable like the others, it's recorded backwards, and therefore READ backwords, and B ) XBox games are ISO'd by networking an XBox and a PC, and then ISOing the DVD's using the XBox's networked drive.

Yup, you can only copy Xbox games is connecting the console to a PC, then transfer the discs data through Evolution X dashboard replacement to the PC.

And you can't read Xbox *original* games through a PC DVD drive, the format it's just incompatible, like DC or GC.

http://www.tech-recipes.com/hardware_tips580.html
    Last edited by hagbard; April 19th, 2005 at 15:30.
    The legend will never die...

riaru na sekai ni yureteru kanjyou
    maketakunai
    mou tada hashiru shikanai kono mune ni
    kikoete kuru
    kimi wa hitori jyanai

Quote Originally Posted by netdroid9
    Sorry to dissapoint you, but no, a normal DVD drive WILL NOT read an Xbox DVD.

READ this:

As in A) An XBox DVD isn't readable like the others, it's recorded backwards, and therefore READ backwords, and B ) XBox games are ISO'd by networking an XBox and a PC, and then ISOing the DVD's using the XBox's networked drive.
    netdriod, you are very mistaken. hagbard is right, it just gets read incorrectly
    onewecallgod hates me

Default cxbx emulator

Quote Originally Posted by M.H.A.Q.S.
    Man!!! This should be a STICKY!
    HI!

I downloaded the cxbx xbox emulator, when i was starting the
    emulate, the cxbx write the following message:
    Recieved Exception [0xC0000005]@0x000AFD28

please help

Thread Information