Emulator Problem: AVI Recording Audio Lag

X-menfan

Hello, everyone.

Today, I'm going to start a little project for a Let's Play on The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past/Four Swords for the Visual Boy Advanced 1.8.0 emulator. This is the only emulator I trust to do my videos on. I always use AVI Recordings, the video comes out the way it should, but the audio lag for my AVI really hinders me. So my question to all of you guys is, do I have to use the "Use old synchronization" option in the "Sound" tab to get my audio just right for my AVIs? I don't know what that option does, exactly, but if it does get sound into synchronization with my AVIs, then all I have to do is just use Windows Movie Maker 2.6 to record my narration and then take it from there. So, let me know and I'll start my LP. Thanks!

testmachine

Old member
There is a software called FRAPS.I use it for game recording.And the sound doesn't lag.There is a Demo on their website.
http://www.fraps.com/download.php
It can only record 1 minute and then you have to record again.The files can be huge,so make sure you have at least 80 gbytes of free space.
And if you're lucky enough you can find a full version on the web (If you know what i mean).