Question about some emulator

Dr Incognito

I forget what it is, but it has the ROMS built in and you have to buy it, if not, you can have just NES and Sega Genesis emulator with built in games, it has NES, SNES, Sega Genesis and something else. Anyone know? :)

montpics

Never bother much to buy it in order to own ROMS. Those people try to make profit of selling ROMS for that. Furthermore it is free to be downloaded from sites. :cool:

F

froster1990

Don't even try paying they'll probably sell you a version with a password or something. If you look hard enough there's some good websites that don't lead you to those annoying "free roms if you buy a cartrage for $59.00".

Last edited:

Dr Incognito

Im not buying it, I just wanted to know the name of it because I wanted the NES emulator w/ all the games (you get those and genesis free if you just download free version)

Dr Incognito

Then why did this one have a bunchof them? Maybe it wasn't an emulator, but it was a system with nes snes genesis and something else with bunches of games for them, you needed to be online to use it and you had to have a username and password, it had a lot of blue also.

F

froster1990

I had my computer crash from needing an online access for when I tried to play nintendo 64 emulators. They probably found a loophole in my old computer while I played.

Dr Incognito

I already had it downloaded on my computer before, but I deleted it because I needed more room because school started, it didnt crash or anything it worked perfectly, but it was a blue window with a little bit of green, and you needed a connection to internet to use it and it had almost every single game on there, you could choose to play a SNES (you had to buy that), Genesis (you play free with download) and NES (same for Genesis) and I think Gameboy..anyone know what its called?