Do actually anyone on this forum knew somethin about emulators??????

skif

i post a thread a week ago, over 500 people watch it , but nobody can give me ONE answer for my three questions, so im wonderin is this site really a emulator site, where undeground nerds know everything about every emulator and game OR is this just another forum where people dont know nothin at all???????, with all respect to all of you it seem nobody knows anything and im sad i was thinking that here somebody can actually help me......................................................

testmachine

Old member
i post a thread a week ago, over 500 people watch it , but nobody can give me ONE answer for my three questions, so im wonderin is this site really a emulator site, where undeground nerds know everything about every emulator and game OR is this just another forum where people dont know nothin at all???????, with all respect to all of you it seem nobody knows anything and im sad i was thinking that here somebody can actually help me......................................................

It's not that we don't know.It's just that we are specialized for PC emulators only.I'm honestly sorry if we can't help you!

skif

im sorry i didnt put it in miscellanous, i thought if i write in the nintendo section, people will know somethin about 3DS emulators, my questions are few lines above this thread and thank you for at least reply me some of you, thx

the thread is about ACE3ds emulators

Last edited: