Emulator Problem: Help! Graphic Problem!

shanster86

Hi,
I'm not entirely sure if it's an emulator problem or if it's a game problem. But, here it is.

I'm playing Tales of Destiny, and although I'm near completion of the game I have come across a few (irritating) problems. In any part of the game where I've had to go to places that were hot (desert like conditions) and visually there were to be heat waves or part of the game where I was riding down on the sea dragon for Philia to acquire Clemente, the little waiting period was fine graphic wise except for one little spot, some window within the dragon that's supposed to display water (again, I'm guessing waving water) it wouldn't display. Everything else is working perfectly except for instances like these. I find myself in the Swordian Lab, which is volcanic, and again, the graphics are messing up.

It's like a black screen of death with very thin horizontal lines repeatedly scrolling upwards giving me only brief, yet tiny, glimpses of the area. I'll attach a picture below so you all can see. I really hope someone can help.

2hd3zi9.jpg