analog plugin for nulldc/framelimiter for chankast?

Canosoap2

Hey all, i was wondering if anyone could help me out with this.
I'm trying to get a game of Jet Set radio to work with a controller that's being put through motion in joy(SIXAXIS controller). I got two emulators to try it with (well three actually, NullDC beta 1.6 & version 1.0.4, and chankast alpha 0.25) and they both are showing different problems. The problem with both nullDCs is that I cant get the analog stick to work and the analog stick is essential to get past the first level in the game (with doing tagging and all that). Apparently the plugins that come with nullDC dont support joypads or analogs so you have to use programs like Xpadder etc. I tried Xpadder and joy2key but neither of them are able to emulate analogs because they're both keyboard emulators(i.e. they make the buttons on the joypad register as keystrokes).

The problem with chankast is that it's running too fast for me to use it( i.e. it's running at 170/60 fps). Apparently the way to counter that is to overclock the dreamcast processor(or whatever) by using the +- keys but that didn't work out well either.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there some kind of plugin that can help eaither of these problems?
any help appreciated, thanks

///DASH

There are 2 solutions:

for NullDC: An older version of nulldc had support for analog controllers. Its called version 1.0.0b1.6, the only problem with this emulator is that its graphics emulation is not as sophisticated as newer versions (like it has no Z-buffering support) and its a pain to find on the internet (ask me to upload it for you if you cant find it), ive never tried Jet Set Radio but Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 works great!

for Chankast: Chankast should have a V-sync option that you can enable (but v-sync usually only works in full screen mode) but you have to make sure that your monitor refresh-rate is set to 60hz (60fps) This should limit the emulator from going beyond 60fps. But I've never used chankast before so Im not sure if it has that option (I know that Nulldc lets you pick your own refreshrate but also some emulators have audio sync that forces the emulator to slow down as well) Try the following if that fails: Usually Nvidia or AMD\Ati comes with apps that let you customize game performances (which includes emulators), for an example Nvidia lets you force Vsync in the Nvidia Control Panel BUT the refresh-rate has to be set in the windows' "Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Display\Screen Resolution" then click advance then click on Monitor tab......I think.

anyways, try that and see if that works